We offer three tiers of Service, two of which we consider Premium. Basic is our non-premium service and only requires that you sign up for an account. Silver and Gold are our two Premium tiers. Premium is really designed around greater access to content. All subscription plans benefit from CityFALCON scores, Filters, and Trending information.
Some of the features listed below are still under development. You can see which features are already available on our Pricing Page, or you can monitor your email, as we email users when new major features go live.
Basic gives you access to our most basic features, and it is really geared towards users who only use CityFALCON casually or want to test out our platform. There is an upper limit of 3 watchlists, and each watchlist can only have 5 topics. Basic also doesn't let you see content that's older than one month, and you will be restricted from viewing Tweets. Naturally, content that sits behind a paywall will still be paywalled for Basic users.
Of course, you will still be able to access content from thousands of public news sources, which amounts to millions of articles every day.
This is our lower-tier Premium service, so you'll have much more freedom in access than the Basic tier.
Your expanded access will include:
- curated Tweets and Stocktwits
- content from the entirety of the past year
- an unlimited number of watchlists
- up to 200 topics per watchlist
- premium groups, like stock indices and their constituents
- Advanced analytics like sentiment analysis and spam detection
- and push notifications about market events
Naturally you will have the same experience as every other subscriber regarding the CityFALCON score, filtering, and main features of our platform.
Our top of the line package, Gold Plans expand your access even further than Silver:
- content from our entire archive, reaching back several years
- advertisement-free reading of select content from Premium partners
- select articles and research that is normally locked behind paywalls
- offline reading of Premium news and content
- machine translation into the language of your choice (as long as its supported)
- personal access to the API
Obviously the higher the plan, the more expensive it becomes, but also the more expansive it becomes.